Bergen is often called Gateway to the Fjords. All this means that Bergen for centuries has been the most important City in Scandinavia in relation to Fisheries. Today it remains a popular destination among both amateur and professional fishermen.
After meeting your fishing guide at place of your choosing in Bergen, you will be transported to a remote fjord harbor within city limits. During transportation you will enjoy a short scenic drive and will be taken to the boat. Briefing, life vests and waterproof clothes will be provided. Following this we will enter traditional norwegian motor boat and start our fishing journey.
During the tour we will enjoy marine scenery, see traditional Norwegian harbor houses, fish farms and will be taken to some of the best secluded fishing spots within city fjord. The depth of the fjord can be anywhere between 50 to aprox 700 metres. Join us for one of the best local fishing adventures available. Our friendly captain we will be more than happy to make Atlantic fishing adventure interactive, taking you to beautiful places within city limits.
- Professional Fishing Guide
- Surprise Norwegian Snacks & Tea/Coffee for everyone!
- Free Pick up & Transfer back to the City
- Briefing & Equipment & Life Vests
- Maximum Capacity 4-5 guests (comfort)
- For larger groups see our other tours
- Water Resistant Jackets & Shoes are recommended